1. In a medium sized bowl, whisk the flour and salt together.
2. Drizzle the olive oil over flour mixture and use your hands to rub it in and coat the flour.
3. Make a well in the center of your flour mixture and crack the eggs into the well. Use a fork or your fingers to break up the yolks and mix the eggs together. Begin adding in the flour by using a fork or your fingers to draw flour from the outside into the well, mixing with the egg a little at a time. Before you have added all of the flour, drizzle the water over everything (starting with smallest amounts suggested above), and add the rest of the flour to form a shaggy dough.
4. Gather the dough into a ball and transfer it to a lightly floured work surface. Knead until the dough is smooth, about 5-6 minutes. If the dough is too crumbly and won’t come together, drizzle more water in, 1 Tbsp at a time. You are looking for a somewhat stiff PlayDoh-like texture. If the dough is too sticky, work in extra flour a sprinkle at a time.
5. Wrap dough tightly in plastic wrap and rest at room temperature for 1 hour.
6. Divide dough into 4 equal pieces, roll and cut as desired.