1. Dissolve yeast in water
2. Mix all the ingredients for 3 minutes on slow speed.
3. Bulk Fermentation - 45 minutes to 1 hour at 30 deg °C / 86 °F for 30 minutes
Preparing Final Dough
1. Scale all ingredients.
2. Mix until gluten is developed.
3. Remove dough and place it on the counter,roll and shape into a log
4. Divide and pre-shape into rounds of 90g
5. Rest for 5-10 minutes
6. Flatten into ball into disk. Roll the edges of each disk towards the center, keeping the middle thicker than the rim of the disk
7. Place the filling in the middle
8. Final shape into round balls or spiral pleating shape and place on a piece of parchment paper (2 ½ in by 4 in wide)
9. Proof at 30 deg °C / 86 °F for 30 minutes
10. Steam for 12 minutes
11. Serve immediately